turkish-delightturkish-delight

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

a big fat 2

...for effort. art was ok but nothing catchy. music is killing me. now i gotta go press enter to end this comment cuz music keeps playing and i'm literally about to split my head open.

Wild Wind Wild Wind

16-bit happiness

i love the creativity you've put out. arcade theme is very well done. although, -2 for lack of story. overall, good job!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

acid spice makes everything nice

overall animation was good but a little too repetitive. and i noticed that in the first scene, there were 2 soldiers and an archer doing a scene exactly like xiao xiao. dunno which xiao xiao animation but i'm really sticking to my opinion that that scene in scene 1 was inspired (dont want to say a mean word such as "copied") by that xiao xiao flick. but still, more power to you and your creativity.

Mottis responds:

I haven't been following the Xiao Xiao movies(I don't watch flash movies almost at all, would you believe that?) I think the latest I saw was something like number 6. And that was years ago. And I honestly don't remember any archers from them :/

but thanks.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

it was too damn easy.

i'd give it a perfect 10 if only it wasn't too repetative. a combo of piercing arrows + exploding arrows should finish the whole game with no hassle. good job though.

Good Morning Good Morning

POV

i love how the girl stretches out. more of a "morning angel" look. i love this piece. kudos :D

Heil Demoman!!! Heil Demoman!!!

everthing looks superb

great concept. the shadman never fails.