turkish-delightturkish-delight

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Charcoalmation Charcoalmation

a big fat 2

...for effort. art was ok but nothing catchy. music is killing me. now i gotta go press enter to end this comment cuz music keeps playing and i'm literally about to split my head open.

Wild Wind Wild Wind

16-bit happiness

i love the creativity you've put out. arcade theme is very well done. although, -2 for lack of story. overall, good job!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

acid spice makes everything nice

overall animation was good but a little too repetitive. and i noticed that in the first scene, there were 2 soldiers and an archer doing a scene exactly like xiao xiao. dunno which xiao xiao animation but i'm really sticking to my opinion that that scene in scene 1 was inspired (dont want to say a mean word such as "copied") by that xiao xiao flick. but still, more power to you and your creativity.

Mottis responds:

I haven't been following the Xiao Xiao movies(I don't watch flash movies almost at all, would you believe that?) I think the latest I saw was something like number 6. And that was years ago. And I honestly don't remember any archers from them :/

but thanks.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

OMG

this is some epic flick! i love the art. i love EVERYTHING good job!

Anusboy Anusboy

PERFECT!

dude, that was "from stoner to stoner" shiz. make more!

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

I SHALL DEFEND!

i dont give a rat's butt about those nay sayers but them people never watched this video like i did. funny stuff.

On The Moon (episode 15) On The Moon (episode 15)

LOL

great job!!

Kevin's Eighth February Kevin's Eighth February

i couldn't stand it.

everything was too much of the same damn page. sorry to tell you this but i got sick of the background.

"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

10 for a different reason

even if the visuals aren't that appealing, the way you've interpreted the song was superb. two thumbs up for an eye-openner.

Pokemon Master ep5 Pokemon Master ep5

...

ehh... it was... ok? i mean, for a sprite based series, the episodes could've been longer. more work and tweaks are needed. overall, you did a good job. more power.